- At the time of collection of personal information from the users of the Sketch Project, we will identify in detail the purposes for which the personal information is being gathered from the user.
- The team of Sketch Project will collect and use the personal information of the user entirely with the perspective for fulfilling the purposes that were outlined while the information was collected and other compatible purposes unless we have acquired special consent of the individual or as stated by the law.
- The team of Sketch Project will solely retain the collected personal information as long as required for the fulfillment of the stated purposes.
- The Sketch Project t members will only collect and gather personal information from the users by fair and lawful means and only where there is an appropriate purpose that too with the consent and knowledge of the user or subject in discussion.
- The collected and stated personal information should be relevant to the stated purposes for which it is intended to be used, and to the extent that it is required to fulfill the outlined purposes, also, that all stated information must be accurate, correct and updated.
- The Sketch Team promises to safeguard the collected personal information by legal and reasonable protective guards against loss in form of theft or any form, as well as from unauthorized access, disclosure, plagiarizing or any means of modification.
- The Sketch Project team will readily make available to its users and clients the privacy policies and practices in regards to managing and safeguarding the collected personal information.
- We admit to make use of third party advertisements on the Sketch Project to support our application and software. Many of these advertisers make use of technology such as cookies and web beacons when they commit to advertise on our website, which will also allow these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) to access your IP address, your Internet Service Provider, the type of browser you are using to access the Sketch Project website and also if you have any installed Flash. However, the users can disable or select to turn off our cookies or any third party cookies if they wish from their browser settings or by managing preferences in programs for instance Norton Internet Security services. But make sure that this can also affect your ability to interact with Sketch Project as well as any other websites that you may visit. This could also include the fact that you may be unable to login to services online or other programs such as signing in to forums or any other accounts.
The Sketch Project Team is dedicated to conducting its business in accordance to the stated policies in order to ensure that the privacy and confidentiality of the collected information